Vege Mamma's Tahini & Choc Fudgy Slab.
- 1 1/2 cups tahini (try get the OG runny kind, you can find these at most Mediterranean grocers)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp sea Salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tbsp black or white sesame seeds
- 115g Fungirl chocolate
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup edible flowers (to decorate)
- Prepare a 6-inch baking tray & line it with baking paper.
- Pour Tahini into a medium sized bowl, add in chopped pistachios, sesame seeds & salt. Mix everything together until evenly incorporated.
- In a small pot, heat up water with coconut sugar and stir until sugar has dissolved & starts boiling (4-5 mins) Increase to medium/high heat, brush down sides of pot so no sugar crystals form. Cook for another 5 mins. Immediately remove from heat and pour into Tahini mix (slowly, don't burn yourself!), mixing constantly until the mixture comes together but do not over mix.
- Pour mixture into prepared tin and let cool for around 15 mins.
- Melt chocolate and pour on top of tahini fudge slab. Decorate with edible flours, more pistachios, more sesame seeds or whatever flavours you love!
- Sit in freezer for around 3 hours until hardened.
- Cut up & enjoy!